Watch I Was a Teenage Zombie (1987) Movie Free Online
Watch I Was a Teenage Zombie Movie Online
Storyline I Was a Teenage Zombie
A high-school student (Michael Ruben) and a drug pusher (Steve McCoy) land in a nuclear-wasted river and come out zombies.
Movie details I Was a Teenage Zombie
Release : 1987-07-01
Genre : Comedy, Horror
Runtime : 90 minutes
Company :
Cast
| Michael Rubin | as | Dan Wake |
| Steve McCoy | as | Mussolini |
| George Seminara | as | Gordy |
| Robert C. Sabin | as | Chuckie |
| Peter Bush | as | Rosencrantz |
| Allen Lewis Rickman | as | Lieberman |
| Kevin Nesgoda | as | The Bird |
| Cassie Madden | as | Cindy Faithful |
| Ray Stough | as | Lenny |
| Lynnea Benson | as | Hilda |
| Gwyn Drischell | as | Margo |
| Theo Polites | as | Moon (The Dealer) |
Some Reviews